Monday, March 8, 2010


I (Joy) have been lucky enough to be with Gregor for a year and a half now and so far.........:

I've learned more history from him alone than in all my history classes combined, watched more football than I would probably like to in my entire lifetime, watched nearly every movie known to man, was introduced to Coldstone's best ice cream (Birthday remix with chocolate chips instead of sprinkles), and forced to learn patience to put up with his "perfect track record of always being right"-- his own words Haha. I had so much fun with his family at Shaver Lake in California, where we took this picture! I love this picture, even with the crazy hair and no make up because we're just happy together... and isn't that what it's all about...

6 comments:

  1. Awh, I'm so happy for you two :) And birthday cake remix is the best thing on this planet.

    P.S. When have you EVER needed makeup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys! That's my favorite ice cream too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this blog and i love birthday cake remix with chocolate chips and i miss both of you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps: That last comment was from Mom. She couldn't figure out how to comment so I let her sign in as me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys...LOVE your blog :) Miss you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to send my love, and let you know I am in the Blog know. Sort of. PS How is Church??? Love You G/P

    ReplyDelete